How to setup your client
I currently play a heavily modded version of Minecraft concentrating on trains and cities run on machinery. Tier 2 and 3 subscribers are able to join this on a limited basis to help with building cities and exploring the pack. The following are the instructions for setting up the client and there is also a gallery to see what we have built so far.
Installing using the Twitch Launcher
1. Download the Modpack profile
2. Open Twitch Launcher, and click ‘mods’, then ‘Minecraft’, then ‘Create Custom Profile’
3. Click ‘import’ in the Create Profile window and select the modpack from wherever you saved it.
4. Once installed, click on the image for the pack. Then, click the cog icon in the top right and open Profile Options.
5. Untick “use system memory settings”. Set this to above 5GB. If you have less than 8GB of RAM in your PC, the modpack is unlikely to run well if at all.
6. Launch the game and then head to Settings in the main menu and then Resource Packs. Enable all the packs and hit ‘Done’. This may take a few minutes to apply as they are large packs.
7. Once this is done you should be good to join the server!