How to setup your client
I have started a new modded server focusing on an Industrial era Wales with Create, Immersive engineering and Immersive Railroading as the primary mods. Subscribers are able to join the server with the aim to build towns and factories on the island to help each other make all the items people could need. There’s even Minecolonies to let you easily build a town and concentrate on your factory in the mean time. I’m excited to see how the towns grow from this style of play!
The following are the instructions for setting up the client.
Installing using the CurseForge Launcher
1. Download the Modpack Profile from #Sub-info in the Discord Server
2. Open the CurseForge Launcher, and click ‘mods’, then ‘Minecraft’, then ‘Create Custom Profile’
3. Click ‘Import’ in the Create Profile window and select the modpack from wherever you saved it.
4. Once installed, click on the image for the pack. Then, click the 3 dot icon next to “Play” on the right and open Profile Options.
5. Untick “use system memory settings”. Set this to at least 6GB. If you have less than 16GB of RAM in your PC, the modpack may struggle.
6. Once this is done you should be good to join the server which you can find by just clicking on Multiplayer in the menu!
Note: I would recommend clicking the settings cog in the bottom left of CurseForge and setting it to “exit both CurseForge and Overwolf” when you close CurseForge.